View Job: "Regional Account Executive"
|Title||Regional Account Executive|
Regional Account Executive
Job Details- Must possess a minimum seven year’s sales experience, preferably working with the State of Texas, offering consulting or IT staff augmentation services. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in business or technology, or have a pretty awesome resume to be considered.
Hours: A full-time salaried position. Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM – core hours
Job Summary: The Regional Account Executive reports to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for driving revenue to our IT staff augmentation business within the State of Texas and its major agencies.
The Regional Account Lead will build upon their experience selling to the State of Texas and will develop a solid IT staff augmentation practice based on capturing Best Value requirements. Once acquired, the Regional Account Executive will work with the Recruiting Department to ensure critical account information and information specific to the exact position are available.
The Regional Account Executive will spend most of their time at the client site developing close relationships with government hiring managers. Ideally, they will drive “sole source” recruiting opportunities to Tailwind Associates before the competition can move on them.
The Regional Account Lead will focus on Sales and Account Management, and will work with the Recruiting Department to expand our Texas presence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for driving sales by capturing Best Value requirements with agencies of the State of Texas. In addition, will use account management skills to maintain relationships with placed staff and existing accounts.
2. Responsible for finding and closing new requirements from state accounts and identifying new clients.
3. Work with the Recruiting Department to ensure accurate job specifications are developed, and applying previous experience will provide input to create competitive bill rates.
4. Interact with potential candidates, explaining internal politics, the hiring manager’s background, and what is necessary to get selected for such position.
5. Determine billing rates with the recruiting staff.
6. Assume account responsibility for defined territory.
7. Work to meet all assigned quarterly and annual sales and placement goals.
8. Submit sales activity report on a weekly basis.
9. Participate in weekly meetings to review and discuss opportunities and provide information regarding the ongoing activities necessary to either submit a response to an RFP or efforts to secure placement of consultants.
10. Take an active role in the planning and presentation of company products and services at various trade shows /marketing events
11. Coordinate, manage, and monitor all efforts necessary to put together winning proposals for Tailwind products and services.