We are looking for a System Application Developer with .NET, C#, Silverlight, WCF, Entity Framework and RUP experience for an 8+ month project in Columbia, SC.
Introduction: The South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce (SC DEW) is seeking a System Application Developer to develop Fact Finding, an Enterprise Microsoft .NET C# web-based application.
- Application Implementation from formal architecture and design artifacts.
- Mentor developers and transfer knowledge development best practices to internal development team.
- 5 years experience as an Application Developer utilizing object oriented programming (OOP)
- 2 years experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) designs
- 4 years of .NET C# coding experience
- 4 years of ASP.NET coding experience
- Experience or strong familiarity with the following is desired:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Custom behaviors and binding for WCF
- Entity Framework 4
- Enterprise Library 5
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Strong communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment
These skills the Manager will be highly interested in:
3.In-depth experience and knowledge of the Full Software Development life cycle methodologies.
4.Ability to talk to and understand artifacts created by System Architects.
5. Experience with RUP considered to be a huge Plus.