View Job: "QA Analyst with programming experience"
|Title||QA Analyst with programming experience|
We have the following 3+ month project in Brooklyn, NY.
Work week is 35 billable hours.
Job Description: Quality Assurance for DEEP DataShare data exchanges
The Data Element Exchange Program (DEEP) is a multi-agency effort to strengthen the City’s oversight and coordinated regulation of various City Operations, including, but not limited to, Public Health, Public Safety, Construction, Debt Collection, Violation History, License issuance and Permit issuance. In the summer of 2008, a City taskforce comprised of members of the Mayor’s Office, Law Department, Fire Department, Department of Buildings and Department of Environmental Protection presented several recommendations in areas including, technology and data sharing, legislation, and inspection protocols. This solicitation is for assistance with data sharing, an area where significant progress has been made during the past several years but where additional opportunities for improvement exist. Agencies interact with one another through various methods (i.e. telephone, email, fax, etc.) on a daily basis and realize the importance of sharing data in a standardized format. The scope of services to be performed by the selected individual includes:
• Work closely under the direction of the Project Manager with stakeholders from DoITT, the Mayor’s Office, FDNY, DOB, DEP, ECB, DCP, DOF, DOHMH, DOT, HPD, LPC including managers, line employees, and IT staff.
• Work closely with project managers and project team to provide testing timelines and status;
• Based on the analysis of design document and requirements create test strategy;
• Design test plans for projects and work with project teams to obtain approval;
• Work closely with project teams to understand solution requirements and generate test scripts and perform test analysis;
• Execute all functional and performance tests according to test plans and scripts, document results, and quickly identify and troubleshoot issues;
• Report the results to the management and team lead in timely matter
• Other related development tasks in the SDLC
• All documentation regarding system and performance tests
o Requirement traceability
o Test Plans & Test Strategy
o Detailed Test Cases, test conditions
o Test Scripts
o Results of test execution
o Test estimates
o Analysis of test results