Job Title: .NET DEVELOPER
Start Date: 6/1/2012
End Date: 6/1/2014
Location: New York City, NY
Our client currently seeks a .NET DEVELOPER to join their team in BROOKLYN, NY.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage requirements gathering and analysis.
- Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs.
- Maintain documentation and follow DIIT PMO standards.
- Design Data Transformations and Web Services.
- Design database tables and develop stored procedures, triggers as needed.
- Code new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements.
- Design and develop reports.
- Conduct user acceptance review sessions.
- Deploy the applications to multiple environments and conduct unit and integration testing.
These activities will encompass all project life cycle phases including production support (24/7) and documentation of all tasks in accordance with client's standards.
The applications involved areas in Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management and Cognos for reporting.
Other Required Qualifications:
Experience in transactional and dimensional database design/Object oriented design and programming/Experience developing stored procedures that interface with SQL Server.