View Job: "Web Application Developer"
|Title||Web Application Developer|
A great opportunity!
We are currently looking for an experienced Web Developer to fill a 12 month contract position in the Capital Region.
The location is in Rensselaer, New York which is just outside New York's capital city.
1. An Associates Degree
2. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience developing web sites using one or more of the following tools and techniques:
-Developing user interaction models and user flow diagrams
- Site navigation maps
- User Accessibility and 508 compliance
- State vs stateless applications
- HTML, DHTML, CSS, XSL
- Microsoft tools: Visual Studio .Net (or latest version ); Visual Basic 6.0; ASP.Net or ASP; IIS Version 6.0; FrontPage
-Java tools: JSP; Servlets; Java Script; HIS
3.Must have an understanding of database concepts and SQL commands.
4.Must be familiar with MS Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP (or latest version of Microsoft Operating).
1. Excellent communication skills and superior knowledge of the English language.
2. Three (3) or more years demonstrated experience:
- Developing complex, large-scale web applications within an N-Tier environment
- .Net 3.5
- Ajax toolkit
3. Three (3) or more years in-depth experience with:
- Utilizing Oracle 9i or higher as the primary database for the application.
- Writing packages, stored procedures and triggers
- Relational database design.
4. Three (3) or more years’ experience developing using:
- Visual Studio.Net (2010/2008/2005/2003)
- Team Foundation Server
- MVC, Web Client Software Factory or PageFlow or similar libraries
- Infragistics or similar control library
- Web Services or WCF
Please submit two references as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.