We have the following direct client requirement in Columbia, SC.
It is for 10+ months.
Under general supervision, contracted personnel serves as programmer on complex new application development and maintenance projects involving Internet technologies in a Microsoft .Net Framework environment. Provides assistance to less experienced team members. Designs, constructs, and implements modules involving Internet technologies in the Microsoft .Net Internet environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, programs, tests, and debugs ASP .Net and C# web services based on software design specifications.
- Resolves assigned issues identified from testing \ production.
- Follows established SC DOR Software Development Lifecycle and coding standards to create maintainable, production-ready code.
- Prepares progress reports and keeps management informed of status.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a Windows development environment
- Strong understanding of developing distributed, n-tier internet internet applications using ASP .Net for presentation tier and web services for business tier and stored procedures for data tier
- Knowledge of Version Control software (TFS, Borland StarTeam, PVCS, CVS, VSTS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated aptitude toward an attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .Net coding standards, patterns, and practices
TAILWIND IS AN EOE.