View Job: "Certified Quality Assurance Analyst"
|Title||Certified Quality Assurance Analyst|
This is a 12 month project with our client in New York, NY
· Minimum of five (5) years experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
· Certification as either a Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) or Certified
· Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), or Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE).
· Demonstrated understanding of thin client software development lifecycle, proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents, writing and executing test plans. Test strategies, test scripts, test scenarios, and test cases for both automated and manual testing needs.
· Strong documentation skills in software defects or program functions and tracking their resolution. Candidate will be required to resolve pending issues and prepare effort estimation and conduct all aspects of testing; STLC, functional, regression, access privileges and System performance and certify the release of workflows into UAT.
· Ability to define project scope and technical specifications, set clear goals and expectations, prioritize activities, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones and follow through to successful completion.
· Able to multi-task, be pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering, set and maintain multiple priorities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with people regardless of their technical skill set.
· Experience with software development life cycle and application release management.
· Expertise with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint.
· Experience presenting projects to upper management and the ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
· Prior experience with IBM Filenet.
· Prior experience with workflow design.
The QA Analyst will develop test plan and test cases to carry out the various aspects of testing and will collaborate with Business Analysts to verify and validate results.
Deliverables: A QA Analyst is responsible for the following:
· test plan and test cases,
· identify and document defects,
· track and report on defects, and
· verify resolution of defects in UAT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.