View Job: "Mainframe Programmer Analyst"
|Title||Mainframe Programmer Analyst|
Tailwind Associates has the following 9+ month contract with our direct client in Raleigh, NC for 5 Mainframe Programmer Analysts. The details for this position follows.
The Client's Information Technology Systems Support is seeking a short term (9.5 month maximum) contractor. This resource will be utilized on an existing project within DOT as Main Frame Programmer Analyst.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Minimum of ten (10) years experience in corporate or government as programmer analyst
• Proven experience in programming techniques, programming languages in the mainframe environment
• Proven knowledge of principles and techniques of computer programming, testing, debugging, implementation and documentation
• Proven experience with analysis and design
• Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)
• Excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills
• Ability to resolve highly complex problems
• Proven experience with financial processes analysis and modification
• Self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of business, management and IT individuals
• Demonstrated experience working with large project teams
• Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), COBOL, CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM
• Experience with State or County government
• CICS WEB SERVICES Experience
Tailwind Associates is an EOE.